terms and conditions
Join our mailing list
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions provide the customer (You) the terms and conditions on which Stoneridge71 (We/Us/Our) will supply to you the products (Products).By purchasing any Product from us, you agree that these terms and conditions apply to that purchase. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products.
- By purchasing our products, you are undertaking that you are legally capable of entering into a contract of sale and are at least 18 years of age.
- You acknowledge that we only deliver to addresses within the nominated postcodes as set out on our website.
- When a product is purchased by you, you agree to pay the price stated on our website as a the date of the purchase and any delivery fee, as applicable.
- We reserve the right to alter the price of our Products, or delivery fee, at any time without prior notice to you.
- Product prices include applicable taxes including GST.
- We do not accept any liability for incorrectly placed orders.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any order.
- Products displayed on our website are indicative only and the products you receive may differ from those displayed due to seasonal availability. We reserve the right to change Products from time to time, or after purchase, as appropriate to ensure you receive the highest quality product.
- It is up to you to ensure your delivery address provided at the time of purchase, is accurate. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to the product due to the provision of incorrect delivery address or inappropriate delivery instructions.
- It is up to you to ensure receipt of delivery of the products, as the products are perishable.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to arise out of failure of you to receive the products at the time of delivery.
- The products will be your risk from the time of delivery.
- You will be responsible for the products from the time of delivery. We accept no liability or responsibility for any product once the product has been delivered to you.
- We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered by your in connection with your use or consumption of the product.
- Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer law.
- We will deliver to the front door of your nominated address, unless otherwise instructed to do so.
- Every effort will be made by us to adhere to advised delivery times, however we will not assume any liability to your or any other person for any delay that occurs by reason of an event that is beyond our reasonable control.
- We will endeavour to provide you with notice of any delay or changes to delivery as soon as reasonably possible.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to deliver the products, or delay of delivery of the products, caused by events that are outside our control. Such events include, but are not limited to civil commotion, riot, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, fire, storm, and flood or any natural disaster, epidemic, pandemic, or the acts or decree of any government.
- In accordance with Australian privacy legislation, personal information which you provide to us during an order will not be passed on to third parties unless your consent is provided. Your personal information may however be used by us and affiliated companies to provide marketing material from time to time, unless You advise that You do not wish to receive any such material.
- If You wish to cancel an order prior to delivery please contact us either by:
- If cancellation of the order is received prior to dispatch of the products, we will provide you with a full refund of the cost of the products, including delivery fee. If the cancellation of your order is received after the products have already been dispatched, then any refund will be less the nominated delivery fee.
- We will only provide a refund in circumstances when you provide evidence that the product is defective, and only for reasons not associated with your failure to ensure correct delivery.
- We will refund the cost of any defective product in full, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the product to us (if incurred), once the defective products, or evidence of the defective products, have been inspected by us, and you have been notified of our acceptance of the return.
- We will not provide any refunds for change of mind purchases.
- We have the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect various changes.